Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Wedding Cake

--------------------------

This is a cake I made for the CDHM contest. It was a lot of talented people participating who made wonderul cakes!

My cake is filled whith oranges at the first tier and lemons att the second tier. Each tier also have different tastes, one oranges, one lemon and one with lime and vanilla.
I am pleased with the result and it was really fun to make. I thinking about making more wedding cakes with color schemes.
..................

Den här tårtan gjorde jag till CDHMs tävling.
De olika våningarna vilar på apelsiner och citroner som jag gjort. De olika lagren har även olika smak av apelsin, citron och översta lagret av lime och vanilj.

Det var verkligen roligt att göra den och jag blev nöjd med resultatet. Så jag funderar på att göra fler bröllopstårtor med olika färgteman, ska ta en kik på Martha Stewarts tårtor för att hämta inspiration.













I also made this wedding reception room for the cake in a summery warm yellow.
Here´s the link to the results of all three competitions and all entries!
Contest pages
............
Jag gjorde även denna bröllops receptionen till tårtan i somrigt varma gula toner
Här är en länk till resultaten av tävlingarna och alla bidrag!
Tävlingssidan


...................................................

I also want to say welcome to fairchaildart to my blog, hope you will enjoy it ! (=

-Hanna-
..........................................................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hanna! :) Thank you for the welcome ^_^ I love your cake - your choice of colors and how the lemons, oranges and roses are sculpted are just perfect.

I used a Martha Stewart cake for inspiration :D

Birgitta said...

Ser väldigt stämningsfullt ut. Och vilket djup det blev med den öppna dörren och utsikten mot trägården!

Hanna said...

Thank you fairchildart!! I can see that you used Martha Stewart to get inspired, do you have any picture? She does some wonderul cakes (among other great things). I have another cake that I have started working on now, wich is inspired from one of her cakes!

Hanna said...

Tack så mycket Birgitta, det var precis det jag hoppades att dörren skulle göra!

Minna Hatara said...

Lovely cakes!