Monday, November 23, 2009

Caning technique



This week have been full of work since I am writing my examination essay now, and I also tryes to make miniatures in the pauses (: ... because I cant resist!

Right now I am working on my caning technique, I am making strawberries, bananas and starfruits! You might think the starfruits would be hardest but I think its the strawberries... they have to be so perfectly symetric to look good! I dont have any pictures of my canes yet so I thought that I could post some older pictures which I forgot to post here.

This red cabbage is also done with caning technique and took ages to make .. so I have alot of red cabbages laying around (: . The leek is also done this whay!

8 comments:

Birgitta said...

Så fantastiskt verklighetstroget!

jocelyn teo said...

WOW! this is fantastic! extremely realistic Hanna! :)

Me llamo Vanesa said...

Really nice!

Hanna said...

Thanks (:

Lena said...

Hanna, fantastiskt och så realistiskt! Du är så duktig på det här med leramat!
Lena!

Pubdoll said...

Utrolig arbeid! Det ser helt realistisk ut!

elly in amsterdam said...

WOW, it is beautiful!!!! You do great work!

Hanna said...

Thanks a lot :D !